Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really pleased I signed up and have been following the postings in the group...
I've spoken to my dealer today and they've confirmed that I now have a provisional build date of week 8 (20 - 26 Feb?). He said they've had communication from Seat that orders up to week 8 will be delivered by the end of March. It's real, it's happening... soooo excited that I may have my Ateca much sooner than I anticipated. :D

He also mentioned that Seat has advised that the £1000 bonus voucher will be honoured!!

Interestingly, he wasn't keen on providing my customer/order ID but advised that if I give Seat customer services my dealer branch and name they should be able to locate my order. In addition, week 5 orders were only being confirmed for build today (I think that's what he said).

Wishing away the first few months of the year now! :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Not long to wait. They probably lost your customer code or can't find it. If Seat allow you through the security check make a note of the customer number for next time. They will ask again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Green with envy.. ordered almost identical model Rhodium grey 1.4 auto /panoramic roof on Jan 6th but build date is not until May with delivery in June!! And I've lost the £1000 offer! That's life, at least this forum is keeping my interest alive!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had some good news to start the week - build has now been confirmed as this week (8)!!! After speaking with customer services & my dealer, it looks like I may be taking charge of my Ateca by end of March... tick-tock, tick-tock!! :D

It also looks like I may get to choose a registration too, from the number they have available.

...Now, about that £1000 discount?!

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's good news.. .you will be picking up your car before you know it :shock:

My dealership contacted me to say the SEAT system is showing build week 11 which is week commencing 13th March :D Looks like I could get the car earlier than the anticipated July delivery date.

I really need to stop looking at every forum YouTube video and review I can find relating to the Ateca.. it's not going to make the wait go any faster.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Scott1988 said:
I really need to stop looking at every forum YouTube video and review I can find relating to the Ateca.. it's not going to make the wait go any faster.
Scott1988,

I've been watching every YouTube video I can since before I ordered mine at the end of November. I've watched review videos in languages I don't even understand :lol:

Not long now for me, next week fingers crossed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.