Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How I can check if the car is equipped with puddle lights? It doesn't welcome me as shown in brochures and videos. Is is part of the LED pack or multi coloured ambient lighting? :?:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I think it is only available on the Xcellence model.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Bagheera said:
How I can check if the car is equipped with puddle lights? It doesn't welcome me as shown in brochures and videos. Is is part of the LED pack or multi coloured ambient lighting? :?:
As Fred says, only on Excellence models in the UK; don't know about Turkey! Look on the underside of the mirrors; the lenses may not be there. in U.K. it's not part of the LED lighting or ambient lighting :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Duh. You are right, it may just be on the Excellence trim. :?
Thanks,

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bagheera said:
Duh. You are right, it may just be on the Excellence trim. :?
Thanks,
In Denmark it is only on the Excellence.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By coincidence, I discovered they do exist. My Ateca has Style pack including LEDs and electric folding wing mirrors so I guess the puddle lights are part of it. They illuminate when you step down and the lights keepin on as welcome lights (coming home function).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Cheesy though the puddle lights are I do have them on my SE Tech, so not just exclusive to the excellence in the UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
We had lights on the bottom of the doors of our Alfa 164, back in the day. A friend called them dog-turd spotters...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
trogette said:
We had lights on the bottom of the doors of our Alfa 164, back in the day. A friend called them dog-turd spotters...
:lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does Anyone know of it is possible to chance the logo and name and make your own?

·
Registered
35 Posts
LMose said:
Does Anyone know of it is possible to chance the logo and name and make your own?
:lol: A picture of your own as a puddle light!? Sign me up!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
It must just be a lens cover .... won't be long before a company offers them I bet :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the link. I've just ordered some personal puddle lights. I decided to have them project Inverness Caledonian Thistle onto the ground. Hope they can fit it on! :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
On my SE aswell as you say must be with the led lights

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It's like having club membership gives you a warm feeling or something. Gives you a smile. I like it how it is.

·
Registered
280 Posts
This is all sounding very encouraging, as although I have 'only' gone for the SE spec, I have opted for the full LED headlight option, so it looks as if mine might come with "Puddle Lights" also!

They sound a bit 'cool'anyway! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its part of the FullLED package. :)

Mine is not an Xcellence.. and since I got the FullLED option... i have the welcome lights (its not a puddle light as it not lights the area where the passengers put their feet... ).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts