Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to joining for occasional technical input related to RuthB's Ateca, and I even get to drive it sometimes! Pretty impressed with it so far, slightly firm ride at low speed but very composed over our favourite local test route - nearly as good as my XF and better than an F-Pace which I had on loan for a day. Should be quicker than the XF once it's run in too :shock:

Mark

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi mark

Good to see you here

Interesting what you said about fpace as that's what I'd love when I grow up

I'm finding the ride soft compared to my yeti but mine was a "black edition" (although white) so may have had a firmer set up ?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Nice to meet you. Interested in how you found it Mark.

I am on the 19" mind you Saggy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think suspension noise is better suppressed in the Ateca compared with the Yeti, which helps to disguise the low-speed firmness - the Yeti I found a bit crashy at times. I would be interested to drive an F-Pace with adaptive suspension as the standard setup was decidedly unsettled over some surfaces. Refinement generally I would say is only a little better than the Ateca. The other thing is it is very wide so a bit of a liability on country lanes or in car parks. Load area is huge and flat though, my ladders would fit no problem!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Thanks Mark, just as well I didn't go for an F-Pace, it would get put on a low loader and nicked round here.

I suspect you might even be Ruth's other half...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Tell said:
Thanks Mark, just as well I didn't go for an F-Pace, it would get put on a low loader and nicked round here.

I suspect you might even be Ruth's other half...
Tell ....he couldn't have made it much clearer in subject title or the first post that that is the case :roll:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Your a women thou....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Tell said:
Your a women thou....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: at least you've noticed that :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
But I ignore ;). Anyway soon will be dar... de...dar...de...dar...de...dar... boom... think I got that right.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Tell said:
Your a women thou....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: at least you've noticed that :lol: :lol:
Next up - where a Tell finds a German forum with instructions on how to recognise a female :lol: :lol: Could be connected to pedestrian recognition?!?!?!?!? :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
Tell said:
Your a women thou....
Next up - where a Tell finds a German forum with instructions on how to recognise a female :lol: :lol: Could be connected to pedestrian recognition?!?!?!?!? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Tell said:
But I ignore ;). Anyway soon will be dar... de...dar...de...dar...de...dar... boom... think I got that right.
is that the men with white coats coming to get you? lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Tell said:
Why have I now got the Archers theme tune going in my head??? is that a reference to your R4 habits, Saggy? :p

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
Tell said:
Why have I now got the Archers theme tune going in my head??? is that a reference to your R4 habits, Saggy? :p
ahhhh might be

it's the village play now :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
ahhhh might be

it's the village play now :)
Off out for a while; in the Ate a of course. Catch up with you reprobates later :p :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It was Strictly how Saggy is with her men.... behind that Santa outfit Miss Whiplash, just ask the dogs :).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.