Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new here and I've had a quick search before posting this forum for similar problems.

Does anyone know the fuse location for the radiator fan for a 2017 Seat Ateca? I've had a look at the user manual but couldn't see anything standing out.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, did you ever find the answer to this? I just had the ac regas completed following installation of a new condenser. However, the rad fan attempts to start when running the ac but can’t get going. It does this every 15 or so seconds so wondering if it’s a wiring/fuse/relay issue…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, did you ever find the answer to this? I just had the ac regas completed following installation of a new condenser. However, the rad fan attempts to start when running the ac but can’t get going. It does this every 15 or so seconds so wondering if it’s a wiring/fuse/relay issue…
If anyone ever experiences the symptoms above then the solution is a new rad fan motor. On the 1.5tsi, the fan shroud can be removed from the top of the engine once the airbox and connected plastic housing is removed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts