Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received some pics from my dealer. Ready for pick up on the 3rd or January!

Not the best pics with this kind of weather

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congratulations Nate, car looks great with the extra chrome trims and what a fab way to kick off the beginning of a new year than take delivery of your Ateca. Have fun, can't wait for my delivery now, think I might get the trims ordered too. :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Taffy2! Indeed a great start of the new year.

I have to see if the chrome trims look good in real life also. I see there's some colour difference with the existing chrome on the car. I just hope the difference isn't to big.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Do you have the boot lip trim? That looks like chrome in the pictures.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leon said:
The accessories, trims etc, the colour is silver not chrome. That's why you can see a slight difference.
Hmm so that's why. Thanks for the notice, I wasn't aware. Actually these trims are a wild gamble as I've never seen them in real life.

Fred99 said:
Do you have the boot lip trim? That looks like chrome in the pictures.
No I'm sorry I didn't order the boot lip trim. Would be a little bit to much chrome/silver for my taste.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nate, was going for chrome fogs, front grill and tail gate protectors, but I'm a bit taken with those door trims as think they look stunning with a piece of silver down there and I got a black magic Ateca coming which could really be set off with those in place, hope it's not too much chrome like you say. :cool: :eek:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
They will look good on any colour as the lower black plastic cladding is a bit boring. There are already big grooves cut into the plastic and, to me, it just looks like they should have been there but for some reason they were left off. On a base model, maybe, but on the Xcellence they really should be there.

On a black car, it's even more important to get some extra contrast.

It's just a shame that all the stick on bits are so expensive for what they are.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nate and Saggy, just received my chrome pieces and was wondering what you thought of them on the car as can't believe what I just paid almost £500.00 quid for. Very light weight bits of stick ons. Hope they look better on the car then they do in the box. :x

·
Registered
220 Posts
What with the disappointment with the trims forgot to mention the exciting news, my ateca is at the dealership :p , so picking her up next Wednesday, with my ateca missing parts list taken from the forum for things to look out for. So if anybody can add anything be much appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Taffy

terribly expensive for what they are BUT I feel was worth it :mrgreen:

the red although stands out is a flat paint and I felt the trims were needed to balance everything out with the silver wheels and think I hit the right level for her

I am eyeing up
tail trim and front and rear mud flaps

love those side trims on Nates car but not sure would be right on red

1 - 11 of 11 Posts