Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd try to pull together some of the real world picture of the various colours from across the different forums to make it easy to compare. Hopefully this is helpful. If you know of any then post and I'll update the first post.

I'm trying to find picture that reflect how it will look in Tesco's parking lot, not the pretty ones. Will try to keep it to the 3 or so of the most representative photos per colour - apart from Lava Blue that may need 45 to reflect al the different lighting.

Mato Brown

Jungle Green

Lava Blue

Rhodium Grey

Mediterranean Blue

Bila White

Nevada White

Reflex Silver

Samoa Orange

Black Magic

Currently MIA:
Passion Red

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im pretty sure thats Nevada White. The Ateca im getting will be in Nevada White (let the mrs choose the colour) and the demonstrators ive seen have been Nevada white muh like the pictures. Im test driving a black one later ill take some photos.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I think the second one down from Lava Blue is Mediterranean Blue - the jury was still out on that one.

Nice to see some of my pictures. I haven't found Samoa Orange yet, just rhodium grey and two white ones on Monday. Bit like train spotting. I did get a Mato on Friday :).

DVH I think I'm resigned not to take a test drive before I get mine. There is atleast one 4WD DSG in the country as we know but not round here. The poor dealer on Monday looked a bit crestfallen after I extracted info from him for about an hour and then told him I'd already ordered one. Still it was my garage for nine years so they probably owed me that. Then I followed throu well if you had offered a discount you would have got my order. Those chain dealers, that didn't want to deal in pre sales.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dunn VAG Happy said:
Im pretty sure thats Nevada White. The Ateca im getting will be in Nevada White (let the mrs choose the colour) and the demonstrators ive seen have been Nevada white muh like the pictures. Im test driving a black one later ill take some photos.
Definitely Bila White as I took that one on when they did the right hand drive tour, I've seen the Nevada white as well but didn't take picture :cry: . Up close and I'm sure in natural lighting they look quite different, the Bila is a warmer white and obviously not metallic, the Nevada is much cooler and you can see the metallic nature of the paint.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very useful!

I am the first person to get an orange one in my dealership, the first time they see an orange one will be mine! I reckon that second lava blue is lava blue btw, just the varied lighting conditions make it look different. The colour doesn't look dark/flat enough to be med blue. No idea how we could decide what is Bila White and what is Nevada from a picture, apart from trust the dealership! Let's stick with Bila :)

I am up my dealership tomorrow, to finalise finance and sign on dotted line (and sort some discount!!!). If they have a Nevada white one I will take some pics to see if we can spot the difference.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell said:
I think the second one down from Lava Blue is Mediterranean Blue - the jury was still out on that one.
You think, when compared to the one that's definitely Med Blue it looks like it has the metallic look to it, one things for certain that Lava Blue definitely changes dependent on light.

Tell said:
Nice to see some of my pictures.
Hope you don't mind me copying to here. I've spent to much time searching back through posts looking for picture or links that I know people have put up.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
gareth78 said:
Tell said:
You think, when compared to the one that's definitely Med Blue it looks like it has the metallic look to it, one things for certain that Lava Blue definitely changes dependent on light.

Tell said:
Nice to see some of my pictures.
Hope you don't mind me copying to here. I've spent to much time searching back through posts looking for picture or links that I know people have put up.
I don't mind, someone posted up a Samoa Orange somewhere on her. I spotted the panoramic wind buff thing sticking up on it above the front window. Sort of an airfoil that makes the wind scoop up to reduce the beat sound you get with some sunshine roofs or to keep your hair nice.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I found the Samoa orange one added by Atecaam originally if you wanted to add it to your post Gareth. Also a rhodium grey that I took on my iPhone from my dealership which gives a different take on the colour. (Edit - now added). I am using photobucket, is that the best way to add pictures? I get an error if I go through the forum, no idea why.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Magpie86 said:
I am using photobucket, is that the best way to add pictures? I get an error if I go through the forum, no idea why.
Seems to be a quota for the number of attachments that the forum has hit, not actually sure who runs these forums, but i'm going with the photobucket approach.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I think Rhodium Grey takes on a disturbing green look under artificial light, I noticed that on mine taken indoors with 17" fancy wheels and Magpies' above. As for Samoa Orange, Magpie, think Apricot, it's the colour of my breakfast ones. I reckon it's more Apricot when we see it.

BTW how many weeks has it been from build week to getting it into the dealer ?.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not sure, mine was built yesterday though and is presumably on route pretty soon! I'm still being told last week September first week October.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Sort of two to three weeks. Mine will be a bit tight before I'm off on hols. Five weeks was said by one dealer from build to pick up. Suppose to be a month from build. Depends how snappy they are when it gets into the UK. If it was a parcel... then you don't expect it to be toned about. I think there checks at this end.

·
Registered
47 Posts
See you got my orange picture. Here's the other white one as well

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just been to dealership for the long awaited test drive and final bits, should have the car by the end of the month/ first week of October.

Don't mean to crash this thread but there were three bags in the back of the car, obvious breakdown things and pump etc but there was also a cargo net that seperates the front and rear seating areas of the vehicle. The dealer said these net screens have been fitted to all the cars they have recieved (6 so far) and seem to be standard, anyone know officially if they are or not?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Pass on official fitting, but have now noted the assorted other bits and bobs. Those are modified by whether you have the spare wheel. That's what was in the black bag of the white ones doing the rounds, one big black bag.

Actually I thought the netting was to hold your shopping down in the back as per the accessories brochure. Three foot long bags with poles in them. If standard I won't use mine will mess up where I have the chiller box.

How was the test drive ?.

BTW that Jungle Green is definitely a Fiat colours from the 80 !. Last used on original Unos.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Test drive was great it was the same spec as we have gone for just different colour and the mrs loved it so win win for me :D

Now the netting with poles approx 3 ft in length slotted into slots in the roof liner of the car, and pillars behind the front seats, next time you jump in one look at the rear passenger grab handles, next to them are the slots the pole ends go into. Net spreads down creating a space my mrs liked to refer to as the rear prison haha, anyway not sure if ill use it unless i have the rear seats down and something in the back that i dont want sliding forward. The penny drops maybe thats why they provide it hmm :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.