Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up Part No. ZGB575071001 today. It's the black bumper protector and has a care leaflet with RGM's logo on it. On their website the black Rearguard (RBP902) is more than through SEAT primarily because of postage, but they do offer other finishes (silver, carbon and brushed alloy) and its reassuring that they're official SEAT supplier.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Niggly said:
Just picked up Part No. ZGB575071001 today. It's the black bumper protector and has a care leaflet with RGM's logo on it. On their website the black Rearguard (RBP902) is more than through SEAT primarily because of postage, but they do offer other finishes (silver, carbon and brushed alloy) and its reassuring that they're official SEAT supplier.
mmm I'm pretty sure that's not an official SEAT part though mind :eek: Doesn't match the standard part number, and isn't in the accessories brochure. The official one is the Rear bumper protective moulding 575061155. Have to say though this one you have looks better and actually offers protection. I may get one myself :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's there in the online accessories brochure somewhere, although I had to show the parts guy on the Horton's website first who was surprised by the "GB" part no. (UK only or UK supplier perhaps?). It came through with the normal "Volkswagen Group Packing Slip too. I just didn't want to add anything bright to the car.

We did a Group Buy for a similar product on a Skoda forum where there wasn't a genuine part and it worked really well. RGM may not wish to upset VW by considering this, although it may be an option on the brushed alloy or carbon that VW don't offer. Sort of limits potential uptake though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts