Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing a boot liner and not wanting to pay dealer prices, I found this company (http://www.bootsliners.co.uk) who in December were the only people who catered for the Ateca.
They do liners for both 2 and 4WD boots and will advise on their order page which one you need.
The liner comes rolled up so it needs some weight put on it to take the shape of the boot.
Its fits well and has a 2 and a half inch side wall and a anti-slip floor.

I ordered a 2WD liner at £29.99, delivery was £6.99 so the total was £36.98.

Just thought this could be of interest to some of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Thanks alanl I was thinking of getting one of these for mine. I had one similar in my Duster and found it kept the carpet underneath immaculate. The only problem I found was it was far from anti slip. My one was just plastic so slippy as hell even with its cross pattern. Is this one rubberised at all? The alternative would be to get the same one Tell got where its an official SEAT one that is reversible, and has rubber on one side with carpet on the other. That one does not have a lip however so wouldn't stop spillage of any kind :|

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It needs the chiller box test.

Doesn't that moulding go too far onto the right. That's where I stand my windscreen cleaner sprays and water. They wouldn't drop down. It should be like the right I think, so stuff stands on either side. Perhaps they do have an option where the left and right are the same.

But... this one does shown for the Ateca on their website

http://www.bootsliners.co.uk/SEAT-BOOT-LINERS/SEAT-ATECA-BOOT-LINER/

·
Registered
979 Posts
good point Tell, plus as it mention's the following on the site. If its anything like the one I had in the Duster because of number 1 the other two are pointless if made of the same material. Might as well be made of ice. :roll:

1. Made of quality flexible durable plastic.
2. Ribbed surface.
3. Large anti slip central area unlike cheaper brands.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Like it's all one moulding. With all these things you need to ideally test them. I can see if I was into another house clearance having one would stop the grot falling below. I had Mother's horse manure for her roses getting on the bottom layer since I didn't know what was in the bag till too late at the tip :). My old car that was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.