Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you regret buying / ordering your Ateca? If so, why?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Absolutely not. Love it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I regret buying any car after about 6 months. But that's just the way I am. :lol:

If I get to even half way through my PCP period without changing my car I would have done VERY well.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes!

My Ateca was registered to me over a week ago but still remains at my dealer while they and Seat UK figure out how to deal with the missing key!!

The keys are on back order at the factory which means it could be weeks or even months before they are available!!

I was really looking forward to this car, however it has now become one massive headache thanks to the incompetence of Seat!!

Not a happy Seat customer!! :oops:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jonny said:
Yes!

My Ateca was registered to me over a week ago but still remains at my dealer while they and Seat UK figure out how to deal with the missing key!!

The keys are on back order at the factory which means it could be weeks or even months before they are available!!

I was really looking forward to this car, however it has now become one massive headache thanks to the incompetence of Seat!!

Not a happy Seat customer!! :oops:
Well at least you have got your car and possibly need to wait bit longer. Many of us have to wait nearly a year :shock:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Make Tell an offer on his, I think he's looking to offload it soon!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ghiggz said:
Make Tell an offer on his, I think he's looking to offload it soon!!! :lol: :lol:
No don't - you'll get a constant " annoying rattle" thrown in for free if you do that......remember also it's a car like no other, built specially to provide disappointment :roll:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lol poor Tell. I think he can sell it fast with good discount :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
No regrets in the slightest from me :D , love it, especially the masses of leg room in the passenger side ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Non, rien de rien, non, je ne regrette rien..... I wonder whether I should have shelled out on the adaptive cruise control. Decided I had to stop somewhere though. Only had it a few days and a guy at the petrol station complimented me on it. Never had that before.

·
Registered
931 Posts
missy said:
Do you regret buying / ordering your Ateca? If so, why?
By reading lots of reviews and using forums such as this, the Ateca is 99% what I was expecting it to be. So unless the car proves unreliable, then I can't ever see me regretting the decision.

The car is 5wks old today. If I were to go thru the process again, I'd buy the exact same car in the exact same spec and same colour.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
Jonny said:
'
If you regret making the purchase then why aren't you rejecting it? You're prefectly entitled to.
That's an option still open to me, however I ordered the car because having assessed the market I felt it was the car that most met my requirements.

It's just such a shame that I have experienced the problems I have been presented with as it has taken away all the excitement I had built up waiting for my Ateca.

Hopefully this will all be resolved soon so that I can take delivery and start enjoying it! :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
No regrets about buying the car, although in hindsight, I should have added top view camera to my spec.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
mcderms said:
Ghiggz said:
No don't - you'll get a constant " annoying rattle" thrown in for free
'
Are you suggesting Tell's included in the purchase price? :lol:
:lol: :lol: no one could afford Tell........he's "priceless" in so many different ways.....today's latest gaffe from him being that the Ateca front legroom is designed with - in his words- "short Spaniards" in mind. I hope poor Fred99's adopted country and its residents are not offended :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
237 Posts
mcderms said:
Golfmk56 said:
mcderms said:
No don't - you'll get a constant " annoying rattle" thrown in for free
'
:lol: :lol: no one could afford Tell........he's "priceless" in so many different ways.....today's latest gaffe from him being that the Ateca front legroom is designed with - in his words- "short Spaniards" in mind. I hope poor Fred99's adopted country and its residents are not offended :shock: :shock:
And there's me ditching my ateca next month to go to Spain and I was going to look for a tall dark handsome Spaniard oh well never mind :D
Ps I have no regrets about getting my ateca lovely car

·
Registered
918 Posts
Lcchull said:
mcderms said:
Golfmk56 said:
'
And there's me ditching my ateca next month to go to Spain and I was going to look for a tall dark handsome Spaniard oh well never mind :D
Ps I have no regrets about getting my ateca lovely car
I think Tell has edited that post now, so perhaps there are tall dark handsome Spanish gents after all?? Mind you, you'll not find them in the front passenger seat of an Ateca it would seem :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts