Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Just found this forum and contains some interesting items.

Just put in an order for a 2.0 TDI 4WD, manual, passion red. Specified quite a few of the items on the extra list. Bit miffed about the safety list and if you don,t have the DSG you are being asked to pay £1700 instead of £805. That seems just because obviously the traffic jam assist only works with DSG. I would have hoped Seat could have provided us manual gear box users with a similar level of safety items for the more competitive cost. Such is life, who said it had to be fair.

Any way have now to wait for it to be built and hoping for it in early new year. Can run it in before I put the caravan on the back.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Welcome another Altea owner, albeit a Freetrack. I was a bit worried in the development of the Ateca that we wouldn't get a 4Drive DSG which is what I wanted. There are some pricing bumps in the price list, one being the premium on the Navigation Plus which to me feels you have paid for it once in the standard mode but they forget and charge you again for the Navigation Plus. Any how I will be able to do my hair and look around as she does in the promotion of trafic assist. We'll see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.