Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for a nice sunny day but the way things are going the car will be 3 yrs old before this happens 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

I think all the colours make the car look great and it was a difficult decision mainly because you could not see them all on a car unless you drove around different dealers etc and I did not have the time to do that.

It may have helped that it was a sunny day on the test drive and it was a rodium grey we did the test drive in.

Registered
Looks great, that is one of my favourite colours for the Ateca :D

Banned
Have you spotted it doing its chameleon colour change to green on overcast damp days and when covered in condensation. On sunny days it takes on a blue colour. I am loving the colour myself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree Tell I look at the colour sometimes and it look like a slate grey and then hint of green a rainbow car but in one colour馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

All the colours seem to have pearlescent effect in different light which is lovely and surprising at the same time.

Registered
Dangermouse said:
I have been waiting for a nice sunny day but the way things are going the car will be 3 yrs old before this happens 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿
Looks great, very pleased we changed our order to Rodium Grey and cant wait to take delivery in a couple of weeks time! Did the swanky boot floor and sill guards come with it or did you purchase those as extras?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uggzy2014 said:
Dangermouse said:
Looks great, very pleased we changed our order to Rodium Grey and cant wait to take delivery in a couple of weeks time! Did the swanky boot floor and sill guards come with it or did you purchase those as extras?
The boot cover and the sills were extras. Was impressed with the sill guards when I was walking around the showroom. They are a dealer fit so no impact on build times etc.

Registered
Great pictures mate, thanks for posting.

The Rodium Grey is particularly nice

Registered
Loving the colour. Rodium Grey as a colour is what I will be ordering when I order my Seat Ateca SE Tech on June 29th this year

What is the name of that boot mat please as thats is the one i would like to order.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
w1zzer said:
What is the name of that boot mat please as thats is the one i would like to order.
I am not sure we called it Ateca marked boot mat but there was one in a car in the showroom room so in the immortal words of little Britain we said "we want that one"馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Registered
Dangermouse said:
w1zzer said:
I am not sure we called it Ateca marked boot mat but there was one in a car in the showroom room so in the immortal words of little Britain we said "we want that one"馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿
So does that mean now you have it you're now going to not want it and throw it away? :lol:

Registered
Definitely the best colour, Dangermouse - but then, I'm biased :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts