Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
281 - 300 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
That will be amazing if that happens for you. I ordered 6th may 2021 and I've been told today it's finally on the move, all chipped and left Barcelona. So should be here in 4 weeks time x

·
Registered
27 Posts
That will be amazing if that happens for you. I ordered 6th may 2021 and I've been told today it's finally on the move, all chipped and left Barcelona. So should be here in 4 weeks time x
Mine could be on the same boat then as Ive been told mines on the move!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to hear things are moving, but I'm a little confused as to why your Ateca is in Barcelona when they're built at the Skoda factory in the Czech Republic.:unsure:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Don’t worry. There are loads of Ateca owners that think they have a Spanish car! It’s a Skoda with a Skoda engine.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Don’t worry. There are loads of Ateca owners that think they have a Spanish car! It’s a Skoda with a Skoda engine.
It's actually more like VW with a VW engine ini. After all they all are part of VW group.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know most of you guys are still waiting for the delivery of there vehicles. But has anyone know if Seat are compensating for the delays ? And if so what's compensation is being paid out ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mid October
1st update from the dealer today that build week 14!
So likely at the earliest mid May.
Wanted to swap our current car in March to avoid an expensive service and mot which looks unavoidable.

To top it off they have said the agreed price they’d pay for our px won’t be honoured as they’re late!

Not really impressed with their customer service

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered mid October
1st update from the dealer today that build week 14!
So likely at the earliest mid May.
Wanted to swap our current car in March to avoid an expensive service and mot which looks unavoidable.

To top it off they have said the agreed price they’d pay for our px won’t be honoured as they’re late!

Not really impressed with their customer service
Ive ordered mid August still waiting. Theyve promised to match the value and also pay for the expensive service £300 that was due.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've an appointment with my dealer tomorrow to talk about exchanging my 2018 Excellence, PCP runs out next July 22, but thought if I order now and get a guaranteed PX value it may arrive by then :) , just need to decide what to exchange for, another Ateca (would need the the XPERIENCE Lux to get the same as I have now) or go for a Tarraco (just because its bigger and I like big cars!) Any thoughts or experiences form anyone about the Tarraco, or should I stick with what I know (and like)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've also had an update to my car (ordered in June). Build confirmed for 2nd half of December, providing no issue with chip supply at the time of build should be in the UK sometime in Jan (he said likely early Jan). I'll keep holding my breath as you really don't know with these things at the moment. I would really hate to be working in the factory. I bet it's super frustrating haha.

I'm hopeful based on everyone else's recent updates and news.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered end of May 2021 just been advised it has been built 🍾🎉🍾 Delivery expected early January 2022

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had an update from my dealer today, build on my Xperience Lux is completed and the car should be delivered towards the of the 3rd week of Jan. Due to Christmas, he doesn’t know an exact date yet though.
For those wondering I ordered 10th July with an expected delivery of 10th November.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have been contacted by the dealer and by Seat. We ordered our Experience on 3rd July 2021 and it was built in the week prior to Xmas and shipping as we speak.

·
Registered
25 Posts
UPDATE:

Had confirmation yesterday my Xperience Lux is built but now awaiting their next batch of chips (ECU's etc...). Once they arrive they'll be fitted and then shipped.

I ordered start of July with a 20th October original delivery date (which obviously is irrelevant at this stage haha).

281 - 300 of 320 Posts