Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
341 - 360 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same for me. On 17th Jan, the dealer said it was on route and should be here early February, but I have heard nothing. I am kind of hoping I don't now so it pushes it into a 22 plate, but the problem I have there is my current Ateca has just 400 miles remaining before its next service is due, and when I sell it on webuyanycar or whatever similar firm I decide to go with, I need to be clicking "full service history" on it, or it will lower what I will be offered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tronads you will probably get urs first week in march. We were told in December that its on route and then February that its in port, now dealer said it will be definitely be here next week and 1st march i got to collect, so i can only assume u in same position.

·
Registered
MY22 Ateca Xperience Lux 2.0TDI 150 4drive DSG Lava Blue
39 Posts
Enjoy your new car, it looks great!

How long did it take to get to you from leaving the factory, do you know? My dealer told me mine was on its way over 2 weeks ago but I’m still waiting to hear that it has arrived.
Hi Jon, I was told on Friday 4th February that the car was on its way. Car arrived at the dealer Friday 11th February. I collected Thursday 17th February.

Reactions: JonC

·
Registered
15 Posts
I suspect, because the offer price (on DriveTheDeal) was so amazingly cheap, the particular dealer has possibly received a lot of them and the dealer has a lot of orders to get through.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was in the service department of my main dealer recently and a salesman wandered over. He of course tried to persuade me to trade my car in for a new Ateca. I pointed out that it would not even be three years old until September and he pointed out that I would be looking at an eight month waiting time if I ordered then. I was almost tempted, but didn't fancy explaining to my wife.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pictures or it never happened! haha :)

Must say- we do regret that we didnt add tow bar, but we found Seat dealer who can actually fit one of those electric ones, rather then detachable (or i cohld be wrong how they are called)

Sunroof just wow!! Its massive!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Must say- we do regret that we didnt add tow bar, but we found Seat dealer who can actually fit one of those electric ones, rather then detachable (or i cohld be wrong how they are called)

Sunroof just wow!! Its massive!
Looks great Svetlanka!
I‘m getting mine on Monday, exactly the same spec as yours 😁
How does the dark camouflage look in real life? It seems to be quite a subtle colour.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great Svetlanka!
I‘m getting mine on Monday, exactly the same spec as yours 😁
How does the dark camouflage look in real life? It seems to be quite a subtle colour.

Its like green black blue in one 😁very interesting colour.
Took a bit time to understand how to activate keys with app and users. Got there at the end. Today will be tackling if mirrors fold when closing the car - at the moment they are not.
I bet u cant wait - honestly u will love your new car.

Reactions: JonC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is supposed to be arriving on Tuesday, but I have my doubts and feel a further slight delay will happen. Last week I got a message from the dealer's delivery company saying the car was coming on friday, and aking me where the nearest train station was to Falkirk (some 250 miles away from me!), but this was for someone elses delivery not mine....seems they put my number on someone elses order.
I am glad I am making such a huge saving on this car as its all been a bit stressful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine is supposed to be arriving on Tuesday, but I have my doubts and feel a further slight delay will happen. Last week I got a message from the dealer's delivery company saying the car was coming on friday, and aking me where the nearest train station was to Falkirk (some 250 miles away from me!), but this was for someone elses delivery not mine....seems they put my number on someone elses order.
I am glad I am making such a huge saving on this car as its all been a bit stressful.
How annoying. I’m sure you’ll get it soon though.. it’ll be worth the wait 👍

341 - 360 of 386 Posts