Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
381 - 386 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pure miffed right now, ordered July 2021 told October-November 21 delivery, called the dealer at the start of December for an update to be told the car is built and just waiting on the chips, told they would update me every 4 weeks. No communication for almost 4 months so I called to chase it. Now to be told the date is now September to November 22. I asked if this is due to us ordering the experience lux automatic but he didn't have a clue. Happy enough to have my deposit in their account for the last 8 and a half months. Really wondering if I'd have stuck with the Volkswagon Tiguan would I have had delivery by now. 🙄

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pure miffed right now, ordered July 2021 told October-November 21 delivery, called the dealer at the start of December for an update to be told the car is built and just waiting on the chips, told they would update me every 4 weeks. No communication for almost 4 months so I called to chase it. Now to be told the date is now September to November 22. I asked if this is due to us ordering the experience lux automatic but he didn't have a clue. Happy enough to have my deposit in their account for the last 8 and a half months. Really wondering if I'd have stuck with the Volkswagon Tiguan would I have had delivery by now. 🙄

We ordered same time, same -lux automatic - but we picked up our car in beginning of this month....
I wonder why are they taking that long?!?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still waiting for delivery from July 21 order of Lux Experience model. No updates from dealer unless I call them. Safe to say this will put me off a Seat in the future.
That really is awful. Pretty much all brands are suffering so don't let that put you off Seat, maybe just that dealer. What dealership is it by the way ?

381 - 386 of 386 Posts