Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cockpit has a horizontal line with a clear driver focus. The controls are grouped closely together, while the read outs, such as the infotainment display measuring up to eight inches, are just a brief glance away. The high centre console is a further example of how well the Ateca combines the SUV sense of proximity and solidity with the agile feeling of a shortened gearstick. Light is another special feature of the interior. The new ambient lighting with "waterfall" look in the doors gives passengers a choice of eight different colours to adapt to personal preferences.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I hate to say that the alcantara upholstery shown in the top pictures aren't available in the UK.

Hands up the Leon driver that cut me up at MK on their dash to Lancaster motors :eek:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Ghiggz said:
SE Nora blue cloth trim

Due you think the driver and passenger mats are the "correct" ones. The driver mat appears to have a needless cut out in it.

Now the one I was in on Friday had the "dealer" piece of paper put in over the mat. Think I could be getting into mats now.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I like Kraftwerk. He was having, fun, fun, fun on the autobahn.

Seemed to bit of an oscillation towards the end of the video, if not the last 50 percent. Probably Friday afternoon, packed up at 2PM as they all do and was making that dash home. Always slightly disconcerting when they come thundering down on you if you happen to be in that fast lane.

Cause, the autobahns were built by Adolf for quick movement of the tanks part of blitzkrieg but now handy for commuting, 70 years on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.