Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Seat Ateca has a similar interior to the Leon. It features an infotainment system with a five-inch display standard, the same with 6.5-inch and 8-inch screens will be available on subsequently higher variants, optional Seat Full Link system with connectivity to Apple and Android smartphones, and a wireless charging pad. The Ateca has a smaller boot than the VW Tiguan, with a capacity of 510 litres.

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

The cockpit has been designed wholly around the driver. The controls are grouped closely together, while the read outs, such as the infotainment display measuring up to 8 inches, are just a brief glance away. The high centre console is a further example of how well the Ateca combines the SUV sense of proximity and solidity with the sporty feeling of a shortened gearstick. Light is another special feature of the interior. The new ambient lighting with "waterfall" look in the doors gives passengers a choice of eight different colours to adapt according to their mood and personal preferences.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is one of the things that sold me on this. I am so excited for it to be my first car. I was tempted to get one in a few months but I am going to wait as I don't move till the end of summer. I don't need a car before then. Looks so flawless though, such great detailing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.