Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Wanted to download the Seat DriveApp, but seems I can't download it. I'm using an iPhone 6S on UK app store, and all I can find is Drive Safe app. When I try links on the web, they take me to the Spanish store and the Spanish version of the My Seat App.

Any ideas where to download the iOS app or is it only available to those in Spain and who speak Spanish? :-D

Cheers,

M

·
Registered
979 Posts
macca138 said:
Hi guys,

Wanted to download the Seat DriveApp, but seems I can't download it. I'm using an iPhone 6S on UK app store, and all I can find is Drive Safe app. When I try links on the web, they take me to the Spanish store and the Spanish version of the My Seat App.

Any ideas where to download the iOS app or is it only available to those in Spain and who speak Spanish? :-D

Cheers,

M
As far as I know only in Spain and a couple of other European countries, not the UK :(

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I have it, from the Spanish store. It's in English, but to say it is rubbish would be flattering it.

Don't bother!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah ok, thanks guys, won't bother then. :) maybe by the time it's released more widely in the likes of the UK they will have made it more worth it!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Dont be sad its useless :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have the Drive SII App on Android not used it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts