Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
VW have updated the price list for the Tiguan today (but not changed anything spec wise). I wonder if they are doing the same with the Ateca brochure?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Apparently, SEAT have been reading this forum and in specific, one poster who has over 2,000 posts to their name. With such a wide range of moaning about just about anything to do with SEAT, they've decided to totally pull out of the UK. :lol:

·
Registered
241 Posts
plusmore said:
VW have updated the price list for the Tiguan today (but not changed anything spec wise). I wonder if they are doing the same with the Ateca brochure?
Possibly updating for the VED changes.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah, saw the title then saw the date and thought hmmmm. BUT the brochure isn't up there right now. However if you look on the configurator it's still there and the prices on the Ateca have gone up (again) by the £160 (for 1.4TSi XCellence) which just so happens to be the first reg fee as of today for cars in the 121-130g/km CO2 bracket. So yeah, just updating for the VED changes.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My only two wishes are they're updating the brouchure to say sorry to our current customers, return your car to the dealership and they provide free fixes for lowering the nearside mirror when you engage reverse, and auto disengage cruise when you depress the clutch. Do that and I'd be 100% happy with the car.

Compared to some folk, I'm not asking much. ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I thought it was just me going mad with this. I was searching all over the site for the Ateca brochure !Ink without success. In the end the dealer confirmed something for me.

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
plusmore said:
Yes, now the Alhambra has disappeared!
Probly just updating it, although the alhambra is soon due to be replaced by
a new larger SUV based on the Skoda Kodiac some time in 2018 anyway.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Uggzy2014 said:
plusmore said:
Yes, now the Alhambra has disappeared!
Probly just updating it, although the alhambra is soon due to be replaced by
a new larger SUV based on the Skoda Kodiac some time in 2018 anyway.
Most likely will be replaced, but fret not - price lists updates and available again :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts