Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is considering fitting this item, attached are the instructions which might help you decide if DIY is easy or not!!!

Have both the front and rear fitting instructions if anyone needs a copy?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Now I'm worried! I've ordered these along with some other bits (hopefully delivered next week). Please could you post the instructions up, hopefully I'll be competent enough to DIY.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you. Hmm might just have to wing it as theres no written instructions. Only thing I didn't think is that plastic primer spray so will take a look into it.

·
Registered
918 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Been on ebay and ordered some IPA and plastic adhesion promoter so hopefully it will work when the time comes to fit it.

I actually trawled the Spanish forums for photos of the various stick on trims on the same colour Ateca as mine to make sure I liked the look. Got to love Google translate for automatically translate entire web pages.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I haven't ordered these as I believed they came only in silver. If they come in black I'll get some, but I can't work out what the spray can is unless it's paint which is why I'm beginning to doubt the "silver only" concept. I just want protection without the contrast. Can anyone confirm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts