Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

SLI / Order Number

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Tell 
#1 ·
Hi,

How long did you guys have to wait to get a sli / order no from your dealers?
I have my paperwork from the dealers but it has no SLI,
Its a bit concerning as it doesn't even say the paint colour only metallic paint and the cost.
It has been ordered for 1 month and still no SLI

Tim

#2 ·
I was never actually given my order number by the dealer. I rang SEAT customer services on 0500 222222 and option 4 I think to talk to a customer rep. I gave my name, car ordered and dealership and they gave me the order number for future reference. I would give them a call and ask for it. They may also give you your build week although I have just got mine yesterday after ordering 12th August.

#3 ·
Kindness71,
I have phoned customer services, they need an SLI No to give a build week.
SEAT CS phoned my dealer to ask for a SLI/Order No. They were told my dealer would call me in a couple of weeks with an SLI No.

I am not convinced by my dealer.

#4 ·
The dealer has it on their system if you can get them to look. My first time I phoned up Seat customer services it was no can do so I demanded it from the dealer then phoned Seat back. I know others have been more fortunate in getting the help line to answer questions without the reference number. That is the key.

Tim your dealer sounds like mine, a bit relaxed. I have checked off my order against what I ordered and Seat UK say everything is fine. I will soon find out. You would expect your dealer order to use the Seat PDF configurator codes, mine didn't. The only check sum is the price. Does say colour mind you. That bit is all a bit unprofessional.

The pencilled in build date came about a month after the order then it's firmed up a month before build date. I don't think the dealers are too bothered with the pencilled in date. Takes five days to build the car, 4-6 weeks to get it to the dealer.

On your last to Kindness I would tell customer services you are not happy. In my dealer only the chief sales guy knows how to use the Seat order system but the number was in the paper file so another guy gave it to me. Since then, no problems.

#5 ·
I just called Seat UK and without order number wouldn't help me but last month they did .........

So I phoned my dealership to ask the number and he said if I hung on he'd sign in and look straight away and to ring anytime. I said I didn't want to be a nuisance but was told that is what they are there for etc etc.
I think reading threads I've really got a good dealership compared to many ........ :)

#6 ·
Might be something to do with whether you are male or female perhaps. Customer services want to put a level of security in so perhaps homeworkers in Nigeria won't have fun perhaps.

I have found customer services very good, went the extra mile and phoned me back when their system was down to say still down but I will keep trying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.