Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it worth sharing this, as I know there lots of questions about the body accessories - namely what colour they are. With my recent delivery I added
Fog light moulding
Front grille moulding
Side door moulding

It seems that, anything below the wheel line has a brushed aluminium finish - as per my accessories. And above the wheel, a polished finish, the upper grille surround, for example.
My photography is the best to demonstrate this but I've included close ups from my original pics when I took delivery last week.

It may help if deciding to add some extras. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Rojam said:
I thought it worth sharing this, as I know there lots of questions about the body accessories - namely what colour they are. With my recent delivery I added
Fog light moulding
Front grille moulding
Side door moulding

It seems that, anything below the wheel line has a brushed aluminium finish - as per my accessories. And above the wheel, a polished finish, the upper grille surround, for example.
My photography is the best to demonstrate this but I've included close ups from my original pics when I took delivery last week.

It may help if deciding to add some extras. :)
Already got the skirt trims to fit to ours, but thats it so far and tbh I'm going to wait to get the car before deciding to add them or not. Do you have any more pics of the front end with the whole car in the frame? That would be very helpful to see how grey looks with them on, Thanks Rojam! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uggzy2014 said:
Already got the skirt trims to fit to ours, but thats it so far and tbh I'm going to wait to get the car before deciding to add them or not. Do you have any more pics of the front end with the whole car in the frame? That would be very helpful to see how grey looks with them on, Thanks Rojam! :)
Hi Uggzy - This is the link to my post when I purchased, the larger versions of the pics:
http://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1027#p12623

·
Registered
286 Posts
Rojam said:
Uggzy2014 said:
Hi Uggzy - This is the link to my post when I purchased, the larger versions of the pics:
http://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1027#p12623
I had seen those, its a bit hidden under the shade there you can hardly see the car :lol: No worries mate :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts