Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was driving down Adams Hill in Knutsford. Does it (she? He?) belong to anyone on this forum?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll take the lack of response as a no then...:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did the lava blue Ateca look as good as you'd hoped?
Saw a lava blue top spec Skoda Superb recently. Absolutely beautiful - and I don't even fancy the Superb.

Today I saw a black Ateca overtaking the police on the motorway, realising he or she was speeding and then clumsily slowing down. Wouldn't have happened in a lava blue Ateca I'm sure. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorte Per said:
Did the lava blue Ateca look as good as you'd hoped?
Saw a lava blue top spec Skoda Superb recently. Absolutely beautiful - and I don't even fancy the Superb.

Today I saw a black Ateca overtaking the police on the motorway, realising he or she was speeding and then clumsily slowing down. Wouldn't have happened in a lava blue Ateca I'm sure. ;)
Actually the car was filthy, and I went past it quickly so it wasn't quite as beautiful as my imagination. However, I don't regret picking the colour one bit, just want it, kinda, you know, soon.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I KNOW! ;)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Ateca's don't look good when dirty. It's easy to speed with them as I had one police car following along behind me today as the road went threw a speed change, so they had probably looked me up. Eventually they went their own way.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell said:
Ateca's don't look good when dirty. It's easy to speed with them as I had one police car following along behind me today as the road went threw a speed change, so they had probably looked me up. Eventually they went their own way.
I guess they suddenly realised who they were messing with, Tell....

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Yes, and they probably had not got a free hour to spend discussing it! :D :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
jimbrimble said:
Tell said:
I guess they suddenly realised who they were messing with, Tell....
:lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I don't like them following behind, sneaky road speed change is put in. Check the mirrors and have a police car behind me and I'm probably going over 50 the sneaky speed limit they put in. Then a junction, roundabout, then another but they went their own way by then. Did seem to be alot around today, partner said they were probably having an awayday. This is the same police force which got done for hanging their alsations up by their necks and beating them to make them more violent. They use to train them at a place I use to work at. Running over to get the post wasn't something you did.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/208489.stm

(save Saggy looking it up)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm picking up on a subtle hint that you're not a massive fan of the rozzers, Tell :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Twas the county that I got my first and only speeding offence via a stupid camera on a around about that is closed so just half gyrate with zero coming in from the right. The only risk you got is spinning off at speed which is what someone did once, they killed themselves so they plonked a camera there which was temporary when I got clocked. Now it's a permanent. Now they should take out the roundabout and put in traffic lights given they closed it years before putting the speed check on it after the fatality.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Tell said:
This is the same police force which got done for hanging their alsations up by their necks and beating them to make them more violent. They use to train them at a place I use to work at. Running over to get the post wasn't something you did.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/208489.stm

(save Saggy looking it up)
A 19 years' old news article :| Jeez, Tell, I really despair sometimes :roll:
Either you just Google this kind of stuff, or somehow you can remember things from so long ago yet, in your own words, forget to switch your SS off in the car !
Hopefully you don't have need of help from your local police anytime, given what you appear to think of them....... :roll:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Fred99 said:
Yes, and they probably had not got a free hour to spend discussing it! :D :D
Yup ! And to be reminded of how the treated police dogs 19 years ago..... :roll:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics of your Lava Blue beauty on the other thread, Jim. Ordered mine last week and have been trying to spot one ever since. Can't wait for October when they say it will be ready.
Aussie, BTW?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AndysAteca said:
Thanks for posting the pics of your Lava Blue beauty on the other thread, Jim. Ordered mine last week and have been trying to spot one ever since. Can't wait for October when they say it will be ready.
Aussie, BTW?
You're most welcome. I still think it's beautiful 😀 And no, not an Aussie, plain old old Englishman. Have patience, it's worth it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts