Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm Bartel from Belgium.

End January I ordered a Seat Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, manual, nevada white, 18" machined alloys, sunroof, black alcantara seats, kessy, automatic boot, rear camera, adaptive cruise control, …
ETA: beginning of September. It's a long wait, but I am convinced it's well worth it.

To kill time, I try to spot as many Ateca's as possible. So far I spotted 4 in the area. I'll post some pictures of those I have spotted.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the day we bought the Ateca:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the first Ateca I spotted in the wild.
Jungle green

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black magic spotted last Friday

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spotted a white one yesterday but the driver was driving so fast I could not follow

·
Registered
70 Posts
Iv'e not seen any just at the dealers and I keep looking for Ateca's in the wild
John

·
Registered
778 Posts
Wow, so it's the Belgians hogging all of the left hand drive Ateca orders from our Scandinavian cousins! :lol: :lol:

Must admit that when ordering new cars you suddenly start noticing the same model everywhere on the road - happaned to me every time the car changed until my Ateca order. Still have not seen one in the wild!

Spotted a load of '17 plate VW Tiguans though... not interested in them however :roll:

Weigekomen bartel :cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

I got wild the first time I saw one in the wild. I turned my car and followed him/her for 8 km, my wife took a few pictures. I think the driver must have thought we were about to carjack him...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The day we ordered our Ateca. We were about to sign in for a black magic but this car changed everything. I just love it

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bartel said:
the first Ateca I spotted in the wild.
Jungle green

I do like the Ateca from the back... looks like a bit of a beast!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Apart from the white fully loaded Xcellence 4Drive that teases me in the company car park everyday, I hadn't see one for a while until last night. Stuck in a very slow traffic crawl, a Rhodium Grey SE Tech was crawling alongside me. It was covered in dirt and the bottom part of the boot lid was covered in yellow and red high visibility stripes / chevrons. Dare I suggest it was ..... yes ......... a site vehicle :shock: . I'm only used to seeing shiny ones. I bet his wheel arches were really full of crud.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Scott1988 said:
I do like the Ateca from the back... looks like a bit of a beast!
It definitely shows considerable bulk and impressive shoulder... :lol: The shape is pretty well constructed, I think, it's not huge but it definitely conveys an impression of being chunky. Then someone in a new X5 pulls up next to it and you realise it's actually not that big at all!

I've still only ever seen two in the wild, aside from our Big Blue Bus. One was a black DSG parked up at Pets at Home, the other a white one which overtook me near home. Both sightings were before we collected the Bus.

Everyone who's seen the Bus to date has commented on what a nice colour the Lava Blue is! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is a "site vehicle" ? Sorry I'm not english

Yesterday I saw a brown xcellence and the direction indicator impressed me. I think not a lot of other cars have that? Grandma was behind the steering wheel. I was drooling all over the place. Unfortunately no picture and no time to chase her

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think it's a vehicle that is used on a work site, which could include a building site.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I passed a 17 plate red ateca earlier in hull whilst I had another 17 red plate ateca in front of me !
Felt a bit common !!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice red one
The alloys are a bit too red for me

1 - 20 of 145 Posts