Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer now has this SE for sale on its site...

I have also seen another SE on another site with the same wheels..

Both with these machined alloys..

Which are clearly different from the standard SE wheels in the brochure/configurator...

On the one dealers site they are even described as "17" Dynamic alloys", the same description as in brochure for the SE wheels above..
But I cannot find these wheels available on the Seat configurator on any model either standard or optional extra..

The closest to them are the 18s on the FE/SE-tech, but these ones are clearly 17s and are slightly different to those..

Wonder if these are now the standard SE wheels?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That is what I saw today. They are dipping into the accessories options. It was on an SE.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually just found them in the August brochure pdf, they are optional on the SE but are not on the configurator for some reason....
sigh... looks like i'll still be having the standard cast ones then.... bummer!!! :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
They have been in the both the configurator and the brochure the whole time, I think you must have just missed them. They are called Dynamic Machined. Just click the design tab then select wheels and it gives you a choice between the two on the SE. I think they were £340 last time I checked.

On a side note, the models/options on the Ateca are really annoying in the UK. If anyone wants the 1.4 petrol, the SE with these alloys and LED headlights, is probably your best bet (without going up to the Xcellence). Neither the FE or the SE tech let you choose that engine or the top-view camera, there is also only three colours on the FE. However the 18" alloys are nicer and you get silver window surrounds/rails with the SE Tech, if you don't mind the underpowered engine.

Unfortunately all of these have slightly disappointing low-spec blue and black seats. The Irish get the choice of the much nicer Black Alcantara.

Hopefully if enough people complain about the lack of choice/weirdness, we might get some better options.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
james said:
They have been in the both the configurator and the brochure the whole time, I think you must have just missed them. They are called Dynamic Machined. Just click the design tab then select wheels and it gives you a choice between the two on the SE. I think they were £340 last time I checked.
Ah didnt see that stupid tab in the design section with the paint...
thanks..

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
To be fair it was the last six weeks or so that Seat UK added the accessories into the configurator, in the first period of pre sales they weren't there, then they added them in.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
OK what I snapped today. Didn't go over the top but they were on this Rhodium Grey Ateca SE

I suspect somebody in Seat UK had a fun job ordering all of the alternatives to seduce buyers. I think the "orange peril" had a panoramic roof from what I could see posted up recently.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As a footnote to this one, finally found my first actual picture of an SE on the standard cast 17" dynamic alloys.. Yay!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts