Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving from the East Coast to the Midlands and back on Saturday morning I saw my first Ateca. I have had mine since October so I have been on the lookout since then. Not only did I see one (orange), then along came a second one (black) and amazingly a third (red) one. These sightings all occurred on the A14 in Cambridgeshire over a period of a couple of hours. Surely this is a record...? Or is Cambridgeshire just a hot spot for Ateca sales?! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Potential record!

I might have only seen 3 ever, and even then 2 of the sightings may have been the same one! One black and two white.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Will be a record. Personally I'm on the one that was out from the garage that doesn't count and the one I saw in the station road parked up last December or so. Was so surprised I didnt get the model, grey thou. The partners seen one twice, the same one.

I drove 1,200 in Europe and didn't see a single one which was a bit surprising since they got them before us.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't seen one at all in Harrogate. Or Hull. Or Leeds. Or York.

I swore that if I saw one before I got mine, I'd cancel my order and have a tantrum

·
Registered
237 Posts
I saw a white one in Hull last week and then found a blue one parked near me at Morrisons. These were both from seat Hull so that's 3 of us here so far !

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm beginning to think they only come in black or white - driven around Cambridgeshire, up to Manchester, down to POrtsmouth and still onyl seen 5. white and 1 black.
Looking forward to some colour in my life when my red one arrives on Friday

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
still not seen another since 2nd Dec

·
Registered
918 Posts
Will try to post pics, but saw a whole "fleet" of them last week - demos and allocated cars; just need to blank out the ref plates and upload :D :D :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
So far seen 2 on the road one in Liverpool and the other in Nantwich both were in white.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Haven't seen any in Suffolk since I got mine at the end of November.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts