Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Anyone out there that has the electrical swivelling tow bar on there Ateca and has a VCDS that can read the coding and send me a copy as I have retrofitted factory kit but having issues coding the ecu to allow the switch in the boot to release the swinging towball.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
Anyone out there that has the electrical swivelling tow bar on there Ateca and has a VCDS that can read the coding and send me a copy as I have retrofitted factory kit but having issues coding the ecu to allow the switch in the boot to release the swinging towball.
Hello Glyn, I'm following your threads through all this as I've just bought an electric swivelling towbar but there is no switch in the boot. I assume I need a switch and an ecu pre programmed to allow this to work. You bought one from 'car systems' ready to go. Have you a contact please and did you have any look with ecu coding? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Glyn, I'm following your threads through all this as I've just bought an electric swivelling towbar but there is no switch in the boot. I assume I need a switch and an ecu pre programmed to allow this to work. You bought one from 'car systems' ready to go. Have you a contact please and did you have any look with ecu coding? Thanks in advance
Sorry Steve only just seen your message, hope you got sorted..? If not let me know if I can be of some assistance.

Glyn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts