Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Seat Ateca Xperience 1.5 DSG, Rhodium Grey, 2021 / 71
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else know what this latest update is all about. I’ve never seen an update like this before. Usually it happens in the background and is pretty quick but this time it looks like quite a big update and says don’t drive the car while its updating

Rectangle Gadget Font Line Display device

Automotive lighting Font Display device Audio equipment Gas

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s finished updating now, can’t see anything that is different so probably bug fixes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, did you have the engine running when the update was going on and did you hang around watching it? I've had this come up, but it's not clear if you need to have the engine running or not. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, did you have the engine running when the update was going on and did you hang around watching it? I've had this come up, but it's not clear if you need to have the engine running or not. Thanks
Never thought about it as a variable to take into account, I just assumed you'd need the engine off while doing the updates but now that I take a second to think about it I'm having second guesses. Hopefully someone will shed some light on this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn’t have the engine running

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whenever i had updates-i had a message to keep engine on, when i stopped at my driveway.
Once u switch off engine-u kind a turn everything off, right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts