Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great, really loving the sharp lines of the Ateca and the white shows them off. Just hope my grey one does the same. What polish you going to use, I have used autoglym super resin polish and in my opinion it's one so the best on the market.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good start but try using the Autoglym HD wax afterwards.
Once you have used that it makes a massive difference to the look of the paintwork.
Water just beeds straight off for weeks and the depth of shine is incredible!!!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That's what I was going to say FlashWolves.... yes... when I saw them. Glad we are keeping modding alive :).

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Well apart from the ODBELEVEN stuff on the thread which has caused a cold sweet in places. I was going to do the boot light but that is already LED. Anybody who is not fully LED can change the internal bulbs as per that thread on technical which I picked up from the sister Tiguan board but we are already there.

On ODBeleven got the panoramic roof closing on central Kessy thanks to our Dutch friend. SS neutralised but only useful on DSG. Mirror drop. AC light on Auto so you can see what's happening, litres to fill. I don't think I did anything else and stopped at that.

·
Registered
286 Posts
TangTheFang said:
That's a good start but try using the Autoglym HD wax afterwards.
Once you have used that it makes a massive difference to the look of the paintwork.
Water just beeds straight off for weeks and the depth of shine is incredible!!!
Looks sharp! Kudos to you for having the patience to clay and wax, I've used autoglym aqua wax on a white ibiza and the difference it makes to the paint is amazing a great option if you dont have the time for a full wax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts