Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I have a Mk 3 Leon 1.4tsi and absolutely love it. Problem is I keep banging my head getting in. And my geriatric knees give me grief getting out of it!

The Ateca is a perfect solution to both those problems at the same time giving me all the advantages of the Leon driving enjoyment. In addition to that, I can't resist all those high tech options! There are very few cars on the road, at any price, that offer all those gizmos and those that do charge the earth for them.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
trogette said:
The automatic parking brake is magical, but the fact that you can't use it in full automatic mode without contravening the Highway Code is awful. Belluszyra fully intends to moan to the dealer about the lack of 12v socket/USB in the boot or back seats at every opportunity, and the glove box is derisory. The badge is the ugly, that's the only thing I can think of that's not well styled.
I'm not familiar with the UK Highway Code, so why exactly does the parking brake contravene it?

Any car sold in the UK has to conform with vehicle laws so it would seem odd that an "illegal" had been approved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.