Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question.. I seen that there is an option to actually change the colour of the doors on the inside of this SUV. Now, I am not sure what use this would be good for but I love the addition! Is this something that is stock or a feature you have to pay extra for?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking in the price list shows it as an option on the SE and standard on the Xcellence models. The pricing has a printing error showing the basic price as £295.83 plus VAT £59.17 giving a total of £150! Guess that has to be £350.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Too answer the initial question I did see loads of cars meeting up each night in a car park in Bridgwater and have pondered whether the mood lighting is something I'm too old to know about. Think it dates back to kids not leaving home and no where to meet up, so the car becomes the meeting place and naturally you want to adjust the lighting. I suspect that Seat dealers will skip over. It's just a bit weird. May be the Daily Mail will pick up on it.... my favourite colour is red but somehow I think I won't set mine to that.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
A lot of premium cars have this now, you can change the subtle lighting inside so you a nice red / blue or whatever glow at night. The ones I've seen are not as bad as Fast and the Furious / red light zones ;)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Rob said:
A lot of premium cars have this now, you can change the subtle lighting inside so you a nice red / blue or whatever glow at night. The ones I've seen are not as bad as Fast and the Furious / red light zones ;)
I never even though about that hahaha

I was going to go red to match the outside ...... Maybe not lol :shock:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
No you wouldn't want to park in the wrong spot with the wrong mood lighting - would send out the wrong idea what with the leather seats and all.... I think I'm going for blue as preferred by the German technical guy in the 60 minute video.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.