Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An unexpected benefit of the reversing/top-down camera, it shows double yellows really clearly ;)

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Output device Automotive mirror

Attachments

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Yes I like that since if some has nicked my spot I get their spot which has double yellow lines at the front. I like it for position up in supermarkets so your back isn't hanging out or slewed across the parking bays.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Are we to take it belluszyra has had wrists slapped over double yellow lines and you're just making a point? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not this time Saggy :)

Must admit I thought the top view camera might be a bit of a gimmick, something to show friends and family. But it's turned out to be so useful. Much better than the rear camera which I can't get used to.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm not keen on rear camera either :)

If I ordered again I'd maybe go for top down
I thought I'd just get terribly confused lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
360 cameras are brilliant. Unfortunately it would have taken me over budget so I didn't order it but I'd recommend them to anyone.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Saggy said:
I'm not keen on rear camera either :)

If I ordered again I'd maybe go for top down
I thought I'd just get terribly confused lol
You get the rear with the top view as well. Three more cameras, front and one under each mirror. Tap your finger on the screen to select, sides, front, back or overview which is the image re projected flat although there are a few more projected images but settle on the close overview. The sensors are overlayed onto this with the hot spots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts