Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ateca is now in the long term top gear magazine garage. Opening article here, 5 more to come in the next issues. Some nice pictures in the red as well, just for Saggy!

This issue was also the best cars of the year awards, the Ateca won here as well. Will attach the accompanying article for that separately.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bloody hell I can't wait even more for mine now!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Magpie thanks. Only one error in that. It drives like an Altea ;)....

I think the wallow suspension you can trigger on big bumps which I guess is what it does off road whilst a regular car would crash you about. Every time I go over the bit of road that it did it on day 1 I check see whether it's doing it again or whether I'm getting use to it. Unless what I am referring to is the suspension set up of rear on the 4WD. But other than that it does drive like my old car with the sporty ride but much more silent inside.

Yes it looks great in red.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Thanks magpie

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Magpie, thanks as well. Diesel car has one on long term test, SE. Two reports so far but no issues reported of any significance bit like this.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well 2 things I would like to point out that guys in Top gear did not manage to work out: the car does not wash the lights each time - it does only when you press once, by pressing for a longer time I do not see that the lights are being washed. The second thing - sensors. Thats what I was angry about when I got the Ateca but you can turn the warnings off. So nope the sensors will not beep while driving if switched off.

·
Registered
526 Posts
On my mk6 golf, when you pull the washers first time after starting your car it will wash both the headlights and the front windscreen. After that, the next 3 or 4 time is will be front windscreen only. Then the 5th time will be both again. This all resets when you turn off the engine. Is this what you meant mike22?

·
Registered
163 Posts
kee I will have to try that but I think you can do it as I mentioned.

·
Registered
979 Posts
mike22 said:
kee I will have to try that but I think you can do it as I mentioned.
Yeah Kee is correct with that. the manual shows this -

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Document Number

Also interesting to see that those with the headlight washer get a 5ltr reservoir while without only get a 3ltr one :D

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Guys I know whats in the manual - I am talking about what my Ateca does. I tried it today again and it works as I wrote in my first post here - only my windscreen is washed when doing the long pull.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts