Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
There are 190 DSG tow'ers about on the board. If they give you their figures a rule of thumb would be to multiply by 1.03 based on VW consumption figures of the Tiguan on the 150 manual, 190 DSG. The 150 manual will always give you better consumption mainly since it doesn't have the DSG although the 190 has more umf if you use it, but like for like consumption is the same with a DSG in the 150 / 190 guise based on VW brochure figures. I got this explained to me when I nearly bought a Tiguan. This is why 150 manual owners get better figures than us 190 owners. The penalty of the DSG not the engine, nice penalty thou.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Oggys
I have a 190dsg 4drive and regularly tow a twin axle braked trailer that weighs about 440kg carrying a payload of 680kg and I return about 32mpg atm

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi we completed our first trip with the caravan a couple of weeks ago and got 30 mpg on a 120 mile trip with a mix of roads towing at 1100kg caravan, our car is a 190 dsg and towed great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.