Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

What is everyone running on for normal everyday usage ie 3/4 passengers with no luggage.

I just checked the panel on the car and it seem to suggest 36 psi for both front and back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Dangermouse said:
Hi

What is everyone running on for normal everyday usage ie 3/4 passengers with no luggage.

I just checked the panel on the car and it seem to suggest 36 psi for both front and back.
Yep that's what I run with. Worth checking as mine were over inflated to 41 when I got it and didn't realise for a couple of weeks :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kindness will check today. Have you set up the tyre pressure monitor yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Dangermouse said:
Thank you Kindness will check today. Have you set up the tyre pressure monitor yet?
Yeah set it as soon as I put it to the correct pressure. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Dangermouse said:
Thank you Kindness will check today. Have you set up the tyre pressure monitor yet?
Yeah set it as soon as I put it to the correct pressure. :)
I haven't done anything with my tyre pressure indicator since collecting my car.

Do I need to set it up or something, as I can remember seeing an option for it as I flicked through the menus?

Does the vehicle display the actual tyre pressures or just notify you if you have a puncture?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Jonny said:
Kindness71 said:
Dangermouse said:
Thank you Kindness will check today. Have you set up the tyre pressure monitor yet?
Yeah set it as soon as I put it to the correct pressure. :)
I haven't done anything with my tyre pressure indicator since collecting my car.

Do I need to set it up or something, as I can remember seeing an option for it as I flicked through the menus?

Does the vehicle display the actual tyre pressures or just notify you if you have a puncture?
You need to set the tyres to the correct pressure first then go into the Vehicle status and click next to access tyre pressure monitoring system. You then need to press the set button to store the current pressures. It does not tell you the pressure, just warns if it drops.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top