Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the correct tyre pressures for the 18" bi colour wheels? The manual says see fuel cap sticker for correct pressures, and mine only has a sticker saying what fuel type. There is also nothing on the insides of the doors. :-s

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Since you have mentioned it I'll look for my sticker. I know the manual mentioned it was on a door. Mine will be different from yours I expect. You need someone with and identical first edition with the sticker or phone up customer services. There will be a technical pdf somewhere.

I can't find anything online. Going to be based on the wheel dimensions and weight.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Magpie, did you check the front passenger door below the latch on the body of the car ?, That's where mine is, not driver side and not on the filler cap.

Page 292 of the manual :).

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah saw that page as well but couldn't see that sticker either. It was peeing down with rain though so wasn't looking that closely!! Have another look tomorrow.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I checked for you, then had my walk, and yes I got sodden. I suspect it's there, little white label like the one on the drivers side, but this has tyre pressures. Mine are no good for you. It names the tyre size, and gives you three loading options and two sets of columns, front, back plus my spare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.