Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thanks for being so helpful already with your posts on this forum.

I had a test drive in the 1.0se yesterday although actually thinking about SEtech. I was very impressed and will likely be ordering soon.

Was wondering if anyone has updated real world mpg experience with the 1.0?

Or experience with it with full fuel and fully loaded, or close. Does it still cope well?

Anyone get the panoramic roof as an option, worth it?

Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Tom,

I have the 1.0 SE plus various options but not the pan roof - bought mine as an ex demo - would have really liked the pan roof but didn't come fitted.

I've been really pleased with the car, mainly being used for daily short journeys and averaging around between 38 and 42 mpg; recently did a longer run to Heathrow which was around 60 miles each way and averaged 47mpg!

So not bad - don't expect a huge amount of acceleration but equally its surprisingly nippy around country lanes etc.

Have fun!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've driven an Ateca with the panoramic roof, and specified it on our new car (build week starts tomorrow! :D ). If you like sunroofs, it's a really lovely one - it's tinted, but lets in plenty of light; there's an electrically operated sun blind if needed. The front half of the glass will either tilt, or retract completely making a really big opening. It's an expensive option, but I felt it was worth the money.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
We have cracked the panoramic roof closure now on the Kessy which Seat ship disabled after an accident in the US. If you haven't got kids and fancy central locking of the roof as well it can be done. I know some people who bought the car were disappointed to find the feature disabled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts