Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to fan the flames but speaking to customer services my mate there (she heads it up, only my mate since she sorted out the compensation on the other matter), she says she's spoken to "technical" on the virtual pedal and they say there is no reported problem with it. Hey ho. This doesn't tie into the the dealership yesterday that said about the update in the software coming through that will fix the issue that it doesn't open when the car is locked.

For it to become an issue the dealership has to report it to Seat UK then it is passed to the factory, so any how "technical" in Seat UK is in denial. Suggest everybody effected reports it to the dealership as a problem rather than quietly waiting for a fix that you have heard talked about.

Right I'm going outside for some serious foot waving before I get back to the dealership.

Edited: Returned from outside, frosted, no still not working, dealer says Seat UK know about it, so a few discontinuous exist here. I'm told they hope to have something by the week. Probably badger your dealers where you have this problem so they badger Seat. It works, then it stops working is the symptom. Never has worked for me.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could say the same. Like the German forumn there is a sequence that don't work. The other guy who was pre orders with this dealer has the same issue. So they both arrived together and have the same issue.

Troubling that Seat UK Customer Services are in denial about it whilst dealers service departments know about it.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I've never got it to work Magpie.

·
Registered
37 Posts
21st is my appointment at the dealer to get it fixed then i can tell you all about it. Over here(NL) they know about the problem but you have to get your car connected to the seat system at the dealer so they can open a case for this and get this going.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that. Possibly ties in why I've been put on hold for a week. Perhaps Seat UK are getting parts or something even if there is a discontinuity in what Seat Customer Services know and what their technical department tell them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.