Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as I won't be driving my Ateca until at least March '17, I have found a way to ease my frustration. I am phoning my local Seat dealerships and arranging test drives everyday using a different name each time. I am using various disguises as well which seem to work so far. But, can I keep it up until March before being sussed? :p

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Possibly not, can you try your Android phone out on the DriveApp (see thread) whilst you are at it to resolve whether it does need MirrorLink or works a treat with Android Auto.... this ones starting to drive me crazy.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Leon said:
Seeing as I won't be driving my Ateca until at least March '17, I have found a way to ease my frustration. I am phoning my local Seat dealerships and arranging test drives everyday using a different name each time. I am using various disguises as well which seem to work so far. But, can I keep it up until March before being sussed? :p
:lol:

I think you should post a pic of the new disguise daily ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cosmo, I'm ahead of you on that one. Tomorrow I have booked a test drive at a dealer in another town as Cyrano de Bergerac and on Sunday as Charles Two (II). I should be able to use the same disguise for both. On November 5th I've booked one as Guido Fawkes. Saggy, if I post pictures of them daily I'll soon be sussed! :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
haha I loved that programme :)

I was in a Chinese one night with one of my sisters and a man walked by dressed in black leather and helmet and went into the kitchen. 2 seconds later the door opened and a little Chinese chef walked out. I muttered Mr Benn" and that was it, we were off wheezing uncontrollably with laughter, you know, one of those stupid times you just can't stop

a waiter asked the people on the next table if they wanted a drink and they said "we'll have whatever those two are on"

:mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.