Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what after sale accessories people have been buying to enhance your Ateca? Just looking for ideas, photos would be great :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
After reading several posts, I'm thinking I've really gone plain Jane so I'm interested in what people have gone for

·
Registered
128 Posts
Front & Rear mudflaps, side mouldings (not fitted yet) and plastic mat to fit variable boot floor.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Considering the lower front grille, but it's quite expensive...

·
Registered
242 Posts
I only had mud flaps added which can be seen https://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=657. They were fitted before I picked the car up.

I did consider the lower grille trim, but decided the need for primer was a little off putting - I'm not great at DIY so that also factored into it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rear bumper protector - stainless steel
Mud flaps - not fitted
Sunshades next on the list.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have added the following but apart from the space saver I bought/got these done from a third party:-

Rear tints
Wind deflectors
Spare wheel
Rubber boot floor (relatively cheap universal one - cut to fit - used to protect as pram being put in a lot)
LED interior lights all round (white in boot, roof and glove box, blue for foot wells)
rear boot protector made myself to stop bumper being accidentally scuffed with the pram

·
Registered
341 Posts
Rear and side sun-blinds - SEAT ones, - expensive but they fit and well made.
Aldi rubber boot mat - £5.99 - cut to fit.
18" Spare wheel - £50 off ebay.
Black plastic rear bumper guard - no cost in the end from my dealer!
Farecla G3 Super Gloss Paste Wax - 2 applications of...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Front fog trim
Lower grille trim
Red dash and door interior
Boot protector strip
Dog boot liner thing

·
Registered
579 Posts
I know Bartel will take a sharp intake of breath followed by a fit, however, I still think the mud flaps actually look pretty good and neat. I'll talk with the dealer. Will consider the fog light surrounds depending on how the standard black stands out from the Rodium Grey. That's why the white (sadly) still appeals due to the contrast.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bagheera said:
Considering the lower front grille, but it's quite expensive...
£171 quid isn't that bad imo.

Primer? What primer?!?! I expect my dealer to do it all for me!

Saggy - how did your grille get installed?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
For what they are, all those stick on bits are ludicrously expensive. If they were fitted as original equipment I doubt that the whole lot would cost more than about 20 pounds. However as there really arent any alternatives, if you want them you just have to be prepared to get ripped off.

I have the boot strip on the boot lid, the fog surrounds, the lower grill and the side pieces. They really finish off the car. I got a 20% discount and the dealer fitted them free. I thought that in the UK the price included fitting (it doesn't in Spain) so why are people fitting them themselves?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fred99 said:
For what they are, all those stick on bits are ludicrously expensive. If they were fitted as original equipment I doubt that the whole lot would cost more than about 20 pounds. However as there really arent any alternatives, if you want them you just have to be prepared to get ripped off.

I have the boot strip on the boot lid, the fog surrounds, the lower grill and the side pieces. They really finish off the car. I got a 20% discount and the dealer fitted them free. I thought that in the UK the price included fitting (it doesn't in Spain) so why are people fitting them themselves?
I think they are doing it themselves as they are buying them cheaper on ebay or direct from Saggy's dealer where you get 10% off

http://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My dealer fitted mine before I picked car up :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I already bought Sportline logo car mats that have also red edges. Even i dont have car yet :)

Those mats could probably suit best for FR model but will look nice with xcellence.

Also will put very dark tint on rear and back windows when i get my car. The factory tinted windows are not dark enough for me.

Later i probably will look into changing rear exhaust style completely. It will cost a lot but i do like how it looks with 2 big exhausts each side.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saggy said:
My dealer fitted mine before I picked car up :)
Was that not because you said you would pick it up dressed as Mrs Claus ;) :lol: :lol:

Here is one of the pics for any of the newbies, and no it's not from my personal collection, I searched for it ;)

Glasses Head Lip White Green

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
This thread would be perfect if you all included some pictures of your aftermarket accessories. We used to have an add-on pictures section on the fiesta forum which everybody looked forward to opening.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:lol: :lol:

And I was thinking my pic had sparked Sparks comment about a "fiesta" forum

I was thinking top shelf lol

Then realised the car

My mind obviously does live in the gutter :shock:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Saggy said:
:lol: :lol:

And I was thinking my pic had sparked Sparks comment about a "fiesta" forum

I was thinking top shelf lol

Then realised the car

My mind obviously does live in the gutter :shock:
:lol: :lol: And I thought it couldn't get any worse than the conversations with my colleagues

1 - 20 of 24 Posts