Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'll accept it on behalf of the 190 DSG group ;).

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
It was the 1.4Tsi SE that won the award. ;) ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Fred99 said:
It was the 1.4Tsi SE that won the award. ;) ;)
... and that's the one I have ordered! :)

It is due to be built next week, so I will be giving them a call on Tuesday for an update.

Starting to get a bit excited now... just a bit! ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
She probably likes her own voice :).... I seem to have given away another 2" somewhere. It's called a massage, stops you getting stiff.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Tell said:
She probably likes her own voice :).... I seem to have given away another 2" somewhere. It's called a massage, stops you getting stiff.
Run that past me again, Tell ! Not sure I quite understand your point :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It can be a bumpy ride but it stops you getting stiff.... you know the Tiguan you can get a massage driver seat. Big wheels are fine on German manicured roads but can get bumpy in the UK. Saying that I suspect the wider rubber (somebody will tell me I'm wrong) seems to bridge potholes rather than my old 17" that fell into them. The bumps I reckon are the contours of the road, surfaces changes rather than potholes as such. You feel a ramp in the road so you just slow down rather than taking it at speed. Steer around bits of defective surface unless you want to feel it. The Ateca suspension can also add the offroad sway at times. So it is a bit of a strange ride when it goes into an undulation action after giving you the racing ride which it does 99 percent of the time. I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I tried an Ateca on 19" wheels and did not like it. Very noisy and a tendency to tramline. Of course, it may have been the choice of tyres.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Obviously the choice of tyres :). My tyres arent noisy, although road surface can make a difference, like concrete surfaces. Don't get any tramlining, but do get a firm ride.

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
We just thought the 19" were ugly
Bi coloured alloys scratch really easily on the black surfaces; got a set on the
Polo; never again - hence why avoided on the Ateca!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'm told they are easy to clean :).... I thought the standard ones were too plain but it's all personal taste.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.