Votes: 3 37.5%
  • <t>Samoa Orange</t>

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be really grateful if fellow Ateca (or prospective) owners could give me some feedback on what colour you would choose for the front and rear styling trim and wing mirror cover accessories that I want to order for my new white Ateca that is on order.

I am undecided whether I should order the Samoa Orange or the Connect Blue as per the photographs I have included. I don't intend on purchasing the coloured wheels as I have already upgraded to the 19" Exclusive alloys so please imagine the Ataca in White with these wheels!

I am also planning on having the Fog Light Mouldings and Side Door Moulding fitted as well to finish the car off.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
This is my opinion so I'm not criticising your choices but, I would choose silver. I saw a white one with the silver front & rear styling trims with side mouldings, front fog mouldings & rear hatch moulding. It looked quite stunning without the colours. Like I say, it's just my opinion. ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
This sort of thing is, of course, very much a personal choice, and it would be a very dull world if we all liked exactly the same thing!

Having said that, I am inclined to side with Leon... but there again, I am bit of a "grumpy old man" anyway... or so I am told! :D

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I will go with silver on the front trim. With a silver car, I can't see any other colour working.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Think both look good, but I'm a bit Jurassic so just went with a black magic colour so bought silver fog covers, front grill, external door sills, and boot protector so should work well with the window coverings and chrome roof bars. Actually went to show room to get a white one as think it really complements the cars shape and design, (better half changed my mind). :roll:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi

I would say if you want to make a statement and stand out go orange - I'm all for that lol

If you want to be more refined go blue :)

I'd be tempted to be awkward say red as I love red but saw one at dealership that was white with red mirrors and it just didn't work - a bit like spare parts borrowed

I do wonder if the blue maybe a bit like that?

In fact

orange

You have to go orange

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback that I have received so far!

It is so difficult to decide - my wife likes the orange, however being a Leeds Utd fan I really like the idea of a white and blue car (sorry Saggy as a white I could never own a red car or a car with red parts as it would remind me of Man Utd!!).

My dealer had an Ateca in black that had all the silver trims and it looked really good. I just feel that white lends itself better to a bit of colour for contrast and I think it makes it look a bit more sporty.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Isn't Leeds white with blue and yellow?

Yellow is nearly orange ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you thinking of Saggy?

Blue on the bumpers and orange wing mirror caps?!! ;)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm thinking you can't have been married long as you've not learnt ...... ;)

The wife likes orange

A happy wife equals a happy life

Although mix and match sounds great lol

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
trogette said:
if it's just the bumper trim, whichever, but those wheels are minging either way
minging ~ there's a word I've not heard for ages :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
Gets used a lot round here, haha
Same in my part of the world! Applies to many things..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.