Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine seems to come up with odd screens, eco trainer is often there. I'm not that keen on any of the screens, I find the radio screen too fussy and distracting. I would quite like some sort of discreet Seat logo as a screensaver, is that possible?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'm not sure that you can change the default screen, but I suspect it comes up with the last one you used.

You can play a slideshow of your images if you wish. I have one with loads of pictures of my cats. You just save them in a file on the SD card and select that under the "images" option.

What does annoy me is that when you select "Car" it comes up with various options, one of which is Driving Data which I use all the time for the digital speed display, but the default option is the performance screen which shows really useful stuff like turbo boost and G-force (not) - if I need to know the G-force I can happily listen to the tyre squeal. Anyone know how to get the speed as the default?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starting to annoy me now. I get eco trainer on my screen every time I turn the ignition on, then have to scroll through several screens to get the one I want (Car data since start)
I've poured through the manual and all the menus I can find but can't seem to stop eco trainer coming up by default :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
Phosphoric said:
Starting to annoy me now. I get eco trainer on my screen every time I turn the ignition on, then have to scroll through several screens to get the one I want (Car data since start)
I've poured through the manual and all the menus I can find but can't seem to stop eco trainer coming up by default :(
Change the drive mode selector twisty thing from Echo then to something else :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts