Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I ordered a 1.6 diesel SE at the weekend. I was hoping to go for the wheel upgrade but my dealer has just rang to say that Seat are not currently accepting orders with the diamond-cut alloys (approx £340 upgrade on this model). Just wanted to let you know in case someone else was considering ordering them. On the plus side, there is already a lava blue in at the port of Tyne docks (which i live 25 miles away from!) and i should have it within two weeks! Thankyou to everyone who posted such lovely pics of the lava blue. It certainly helped me choose.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I liked the SE; especially with the full link. My daughter can also drive this because the insurance was cheaper than the excellence.
I was going to order the privacy glass but I didn't find it very dark. The Seat salesman said they can do it for me to any shade l Iike once they have the car. It is also cheaper; he reckons £100. I'm going with letting him do it for me.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Fordmax said:
Yes I liked the SE; especially with the full link. My daughter can also drive this because the insurance was cheaper than the excellence.
I was going to order the privacy glass but I didn't find it very dark. The Seat salesman said they can do it for me to any shade l Iike once they have the car. It is also cheaper; he reckons £100. I'm going with letting him do it for me.
They will probably use film and that can be as dark as you like. While they are doing it, why not have a sun visor strip put at the top of the windscreen. I think it's legal so long as it isn't in your field of view.

·
Registered
425 Posts
They will probably use film and that can be as dark as you like. While they are doing it, why not have a sun visor strip put at the top of the windscreen. I think it's legal so long as it isn't in your field of view.

You could get them to print you and your partners names on it too! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.