Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told I had the latest map, but mine says Europa 1 V3 Europe 6PO 919 866H, is that the latest?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Waggy said:
I was told I had the latest map, but mine says Europa 1 V3 Europe 6PO 919 866H, is that the latest?
Waggy I don't think it is :shock: I picked my car up in Jan and it has Europa 1 V4, 6PO.919.866.M :|

·
Registered
290 Posts
Does the software dome on a sd / memory card or pre-installed! Have ordered navigation pack for my Ateca but not clear really whether they post the maps or included with car from factory? Are they full European and how come different versions it seems already?

·
Registered
979 Posts
missy said:
Does the software dome on a sd / memory card or pre-installed! Have ordered navigation pack for my Ateca but not clear really whether they post the maps or included with car from factory? Are they full European and how come different versions it seems already?
Yes it comes on SD card to fit in slot 1 of your car. It is a full Europe sat nav. The one that Waggy has can be found on ebay for arounf £37. It says its for 2016/2017 wheras mine says 2017 so slightly newer. Waggy I would go back to your dealer and demand the latest version :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Navigation-AS-Navi-System-Europa-1-V3-NEU-6P0-919-866-H-/122357099902?hash=item1c7d0d2d7e:g:tsgAAOSw5cNYJEJH

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I agree. The current version is Version 4.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
You can get the last build seriel number off here which is for people in Europe who have Mapcare

https://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/USD/View-Promo;pgid=LK1GAXJdhKlSR0dn7k7A4x_B0000Z6vq1MCe;sid=pdqmSImPorajSNFH-f3kQIOF8nQs9t4hL2Sh2Xhs?&Page=SEAT_Ateca_Landing&&NewDomainName=Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site&

That seriel number tallies which means it's the one before the current. These are the dangly carrots put out for people to take Mapcare that isn't available in the UK. The latest one came out about November time.

Those eBay ones are unlikely to work due to the registration business which is covered on that massive thread on the other UK Seat site so I wouldn't be duped to buy one except for experimentation purposes. As Kindness says that's an old one in anycase. Freddie said it as well. Obviously people in the UK get maddened as their satnav moves away from the latest maps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, time to speak to my dealer!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Waggy I don't think it is :shock: I picked my car up in Jan and it has Europa 1 V4, 6PO.919.866.M :|
That does still appear to be the latest version available.

I picked my Ateca up on 1st March, and the dealer produced a shrink wrapped DVD style box containing the SIM card, with that reference on the back of the box.

Mind you, he did tell me to pop it into Slot 1 (where it was immediately recognised!) whereas the manual says to insert it into Slot 2!

It doesn't really matter, I suppose, but I wonder if the system would object if I moved the card into the other slot?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts