Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had an update from the lease company today.

Had an email saying "order status update", log in for details, was half expecting it to say it was delayed.

But, logged in and mine is not only built, and in the country, but is at the dealer and has already been registered, the new reg was on my account, DG66 prefix, which is Chester/Wrexham area, and it will def be delivered on the end date of my current car, 24/11... :D :D

Three weeks tomorrow!!! :cool:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That's good news after the wait. I don't think the wait has been too long for most customers except those that want sort after colours or engine....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
brilliant Ghiggz :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had another email from them overnight.
Confirming my delivery date of end of current car lease 24/11, as hoped!!! :)
They'll bring the Ateca and take the old one away in same visit.

I saw a white XL on the road yesterday as well just round the corner from my house..
bit peeved by that, means someone round here already got one and I wont be so exclusive now.. lol!!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
To be exclusive you need one with faulty build instructions that give it a unique birth mark :roll: . I'm going to go on a photo shoot today since its going to be good weather all day, wet over the weekend. Try out another foot wiggle but I reckon it won't shift. I might try out a bit of automated line guidance at the weekend.

It did create a bit of a stir when I had it out the front yesterday. White van drivers take an interest and a bus driver actually let me out. My neighbour waved. Still got to open the bonnet, may keep that thrill to the weekend, check the fluid levels. I've only been in the car settings to change the central locking behaviour, the rest in navigation and change the audio profile. The Seat sound is good. Was concentrating in getting my destinations in and speed cameras.

Two behavioural things I'm having to get use to, the hand dropping for the handbrake which isn't there including that habit of making sure it's fully released whilst driving. From a DSG perspective, foot off the brake you expect to start crawling, no needs power to take the automated handbrake off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts