Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am close to ordering an Ateca, but one of the sticking points are the wheels.

I have specced up and been quoted for both the 1.4TSI DSG SE Tech and the Xcellence variants.
The price difference of the 2 models with options to make them similar specs is negligible, so the Xcellence is better value in my case.
The problem is I want the 18" bi color wheels of the SE Tech over the 18" performance wheels.
I don't want to upgrade to the 19" machined wheels. I asked the dealer if I could "downgrade" but is not an option apparently.

My question is; does anyone know if the 18" bi color wheels will be made available to buy separately in the future or as spare parts?
Is there any other way to get the wheels I want on the Xcellence trim without having to pay extra for them at a later date?

Thanks

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Leon said:
Will help Leon out with his link :). (Zthis one needs the url parameter)

http://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/product/SEAT_Ateca_18%22_Performance_Alloy_Wheel_in_Black_575071498041

I would have entertained them when I placed my order in July if they were available... although I thought they were an easy option now. I wouldn't be frightened by the ride of the 19" and get hung up about it. Most of the time you don't notice it except on road work ramps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect. thanks for that.
So this is a 3rd completely different option that isn't even shown in the brochure (or even mentioned by the dealer)
Its not quite the same as the SE Tech bi colour wheels and I think I prefer these even more.

Now if only I can do a deal on having these added to my new Xcellence order instead of having to buy separately later......

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm sure someone would want to swap!.... :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts