New trims fitted

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
bigglesgirl

Re: New trims fitted

Post by bigglesgirl » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm

jamesiow - thanks for that.....I'll make sure I mention that kit them. I want to make sure it sticks properly this time....I can't be back and forth to the dealer every week or so. :roll:
Xcellence 1.4TSi Med Blue (Panormic sunroof, lots of extra silver trim, Xcellence pack, heated windscreen (cos I’m too short to scrape the ice off!) and a Leon 1.4TSi FR Emocion Red (Sunroof)

Uggzy2014

Post by Uggzy2014 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 am

Thinking of selling my door mouldings, never got around to fitting them & I'm quite happy with the way the car looks without them. If anyone is interested let me know, need to work out postage & packaging then I will provide a price, I will most likely ebay them.
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 Eco TSI, Rodium Grey, 19" Machined Alloys, Xcellence Pack, Double Boot Floor & Silver Side Skirt Trims. Ordered 21/02/2017, left factory 26/04/2017, collected May 2017.

jamesiow

Post by jamesiow » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Uggzy2014 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 am
Thinking of selling my door mouldings, never got around to fitting them & I'm quite happy with the way the car looks without them. If anyone is interested let me know, need to work out postage & packaging then I will provide a price, I will most likely ebay them.
I just sent you a private message as I may be interested in them myself thanks
ATECA SE 1.0 Technology, Petrol, Manual, Samoa Orange, Park Assist, Convenience Pack, Top view camera with rear view camera, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal & Keyless Entry.

Return to “Members Gallery”