Rhodium Grey Xcellence 2.0 Tdi

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
mcderms

Re: Rhodium Grey Xcellence 2.0 Tdi

Post by mcderms » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Saggy wrote:
Taffy2 wrote:Cheers mcderms, normally it's just was and polish for me but paid enough for car so going to try and protect her better against the elements. Black magic coming so chrome or silver trims to make it stand out, you started something now saggy.
Mcderms has some to go too on if he gets round to it :lol:
I refer the honourable lady to my earlier post :P
2.0 TDi Xcellence 4Drive; Rodium Grey; 18" Alloys; ACC; Parking Assist; Heated Windscreen; Driving Assist Pack 2 and Space Saver Spare.

Saggy

Post by Saggy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

that snuck in when I wasn't looking McDerms!!

I want the tailgate trim ...... really want one ~ may just have to for my birthday
Red Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Park Assist I still don't use....

mcderms

Post by mcderms » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Saggy wrote:that snuck in when I wasn't looking McDerms!!

I want the tailgate trim ...... really want one ~ may just have to for my birthday
Good call :P Horton's should just give you it for free, never mind a key cover :P
2.0 TDi Xcellence 4Drive; Rodium Grey; 18" Alloys; ACC; Parking Assist; Heated Windscreen; Driving Assist Pack 2 and Space Saver Spare.

Saggy

Post by Saggy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 pm

mcderms wrote:
Saggy wrote:that snuck in when I wasn't looking McDerms!!

Good call :P Horton's should just give you it for free, never mind a key cover :P
they fitted all my stuff for free seeing as I'd bought so much :)
Red Xcellence 18" 190 4wd DSG Heated windscreen, Tail foot wiggle, SEAT sound, Park Assist I still don't use....

Mikesateca

Post by Mikesateca » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Iv just placed my order for the new facelift ateca, xcelleince, the 1.5 petrol 150, 70 plate deliver 2 weeks time, and could not make my mind up with the white or the Rodium Grey;, decided on the grey, it just looks manly, big bold statement car to look at, I do like the new facelift

richardaudi0

Post by richardaudi0 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:46 pm

My Rhodium grey Xcellence 1.4 DSG never seems to show the dirt much, but always looks fantastic after a wash. I also love the wheels but they are a real pain to clean and take so long to do it. That is one thing I won't miss when it's time to change!
2018 Ateca 1.4 DSG Xcellence. Rhodium grey.