Navs FR

Post pictures of your Seat Ateca here
FrAteca
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Navs FR

Post by FrAteca » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:20 pm

RA13 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:16 pm
FrAteca wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:36 pm
More mods to come..I am going to remove the rear ateca lettering and will be getting some carbon overlay for the badges. Looking for a front grill also so I can wrap the chrome part in carbon
I’m liking those reverse leds and I’m hoping my FR Sport on order comes with led reverse lights since it comes with the dynamic indicators but if it doesn’t that will be a must swap for me. Good subtle mods can make a big difference.
Yh it wont have reverse LED i got some from theonestopledshop.. they also have tons of other nice subtle badges..highly recommend them..i have a black FR badge set etc too but never got anything done as im actually looking to change the car due to a growing family

RA13
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:20 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Navs FR

Post by RA13 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 pm

Ouch! The pain of having to part with it then that will be sore. Yeah I’m planning on a few small mods similar to yourself and also getting my hands on that OBD Carissa thingy that everyone seems to be using...
FR SPORT TSI in Black Magic KESSY, Full Leather, Memory Driver’s Seat & Mirrors, Virtual Cockpit, 19”36/7, Dynamic Rear Lights........(Ordered 6th April)

Also have a fully loaded ‘18 Kuga Titanium X

FrAteca
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Navs FR

Post by FrAteca » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:48 pm

RA13 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 pm
Ouch! The pain of having to part with it then that will be sore. Yeah I’m planning on a few small mods similar to yourself and also getting my hands on that OBD Carissa thingy that everyone seems to be using...
Yh i have a few quotes to trade it in..but i really love the car so its a bit hard to let it go..

Let me know if you want the carbon S badges..as i wont be using them can send them out to you mate.

RA13
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:20 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Navs FR

Post by RA13 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:11 pm

FrAteca wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:48 pm
RA13 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 pm
Ouch! The pain of having to part with it then that will be sore. Yeah I’m planning on a few small mods similar to yourself and also getting my hands on that OBD Carissa thingy that everyone seems to be using...
Yh i have a few quotes to trade it in..but i really love the car so its a bit hard to let it go..

Let me know if you want the carbon S badges..as i wont be using them can send them out to you mate.


It’s like losing a family member sometimes haha. Your a gentleman sir that would be absolutely great 👍🏻
FR SPORT TSI in Black Magic KESSY, Full Leather, Memory Driver’s Seat & Mirrors, Virtual Cockpit, 19”36/7, Dynamic Rear Lights........(Ordered 6th April)

Also have a fully loaded ‘18 Kuga Titanium X

AJ81
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Re: Navs FR

Post by AJ81 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 am

Car looks great 8-)

Picking up my FR Sport this week. My first Seat.

What did you use to attach the 4D plates? I’ll have to fit mine in due course. Be interested to know if it was sticky pads or Velcro and if you had any trouble once the screwed plates came off. Cheers

FrAteca
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Navs FR

Post by FrAteca » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 am

AJ81 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 am
Car looks great 8-)

Picking up my FR Sport this week. My first Seat.

What did you use to attach the 4D plates? I’ll have to fit mine in due course. Be interested to know if it was sticky pads or Velcro and if you had any trouble once the screwed plates came off. Cheers
Hi you will love it..is it the 1.5 or 2.0 you are getting..

I used some sticky pads..have been on for over a year lol

AJ81
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Re: Navs FR

Post by AJ81 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:04 pm

FrAteca wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 am
AJ81 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 am
Car looks great 8-)

Picking up my FR Sport this week. My first Seat.

What did you use to attach the 4D plates? I’ll have to fit mine in due course. Be interested to know if it was sticky pads or Velcro and if you had any trouble once the screwed plates came off. Cheers
Hi you will love it..is it the 1.5 or 2.0 you are getting..

I used some sticky pads..have been on for over a year lol
1.5 DSG in black.

Good to know they do the job! :lol:

Post Reply