Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner

Actual Ateca Colours - Help to Decide which to get

40K views 51 replies 37 participants last post by  nitrodrummer 
#1 ·
Ok Thought I would start this thread to help potential Ateca owners decide which colour to go for all in one place. Lets all post some sunny day photos up here. Doesn't matter if your colour has already been shown, the more the merrier to help people decide :D

#2 ·
Here's mine. And I have to say although I'm biased I think Samoa Orange is one of the best choices on a day like this :D

Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Attachments

#8 ·
Here's mine in Bila White when I saw it at the dealer. Still waiting to collect it though so will post pictures once it's been valeted and the key issue gets resolved (but it was a sunny day!)! :lol:

Attachments

#9 ·
Another Bila White

Attachments

#11 ·
Samoa Orange! Post from a 2 weeks ago:

View attachment 1079
View attachment 1076
View attachment 1074

I can also post you a Black Magic one in the morning, as I got one from the dealer while my Orange one is having it's fan unit replaced.... That looks like a BMW or drug dealers car. That might be a bit harsh but the SEAT Orange I think fits the car well.

Attachments

#13 ·
I'm not normally a fan of grey or silver, but that brilliant silver suits the car well.

Saying that, can't wait to get our lava blues (as above) later this year

#14 ·
David1972 said:
I'm not normally a fan of grey or silver, but that brilliant silver suits the car well.

Saying that, can't wait to get our lava blues (as above) later this year
Thats the reason i ordered with brilliant silver. After seeing that color with sunlight and under rainy clouds on video i was sold.
My next favorite is lava blue. But brilliant silver makes this car look so great. The tone is just perfect.

#17 ·
I would have liked the owners to come along just as you were walking round their car taking multiple pictures :D

No disrespect to any S owners but it's just not doing it for me, looks too plain.

#18 ·
Scott1988 said:
I would have liked the owners to come along just as you were walking round their car taking multiple pictures :D

No disrespect to any S owners but it's just not doing it for me, looks too plain.
:lol: I did get some funny looks off 3 people talking in the car park. I even waited in the car park eating my bacon sarnie and saw the woman driver come back with her two kids heading off to the beach (I had a neb inside as well and saw a bucket and spade ;) ) :lol:

#20 ·
Some people are cheating here... I think the idea was to put up some new pics of the cars in the good weather we've been enjoying, not re-post the dull winter pics!... :lol:

I think kindness' orange Ateca is the real standout for me so far. I promise to upload plenty of pics of Rodium grey in all weathers when it eventually turns up :roll:

#22 ·
Milo said:
Kindness71 said:
Here is the Ateca S I spotted today in Bila white I think. :)

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG
Thanks for this! The exact car I have on order, haven't seen a pic of the S, and in the Bila White we ordered too. Not the fancy model but happy with the look.
No problem Milo :D That's why I took the photos as it was the first S model I had seen, and I knew people had been asking for real life photos rather than just from the configurator. I did get some strange looks as well from people in the carpark as I also had my arms full of shopping :lol:

#23 ·
The S literally looks like a Leon on steroids. Still looks smart in it's own kind of way though, just very car rather than SUV like.

And are you sure that's not a new colour? It looks so cream!

#25 ·
atecamato said:
After 4 months finally got some decent weather to get Matty Mato washed.

Matty Mato 01.jpg
Matty Mato 02.jpg
Matty Mato 03.jpg
Matty Mato 04.jpg
Matty Mato 05.jpg
Matty Mato 06.jpg
Love it! :)

I still really like this underated colour and jungle green, g
Both give it that off roady look, and dare I say it, the performance alloys that I normaly cant stand actually look quite good against this colour :roll:

Well done for having the guts to be different ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.